Alwand Vahan 3 Keys To Shimmering Like A Star

‎10-03-2012 07:01

Alwand Vahan 3 Keys To Shimmering Like A Star

Not all things that glitter, are worth their weight in gold, but some things are. Even I have moments when it's difficult to figure out which designers are just pushing their lines using famous faces as spokes models, and which ones are actually creating a look that's not going to go out of style before I can even finish paying for it [b][i][url=http://www.voguewomenshoes.com/red-bottom-shoes-fall-winter-CL1.html]Red sole shoes[/url][/i][/b]. It's been said fashion changes every 6 months because some designers can't bear to see how hideous their creations are for any longer than that. Comical as it sounds, that statement might contain more truth than we want to admit. What are some guide lines to look for in high end quality jewelry; pieces that are going to stick around for a while? Here are 3 hints to help you narrow your search.#1 Does the jewelry appeal to your senses, or are you interested only because you were told it was trendy?Foremost, if you do not like the bracelet, necklace, or ring, it does not matter how popular or chic you hear the piece is, don't buy it! However, don't confuse that with being willing to try something different [b][i][url=http://www.voguewomenshoes.com/christian-louboutin-sandals-CL6.html]Christian Louboutin discount[/url][/i][/b]. There are occasions when it may take a while for our tastes to change, after being introduced to something new. Example: White gold, platinum and sterling silver jewelry is immensely popular, and you, like myself may be one who prefers it. So, at first glance we may not be interested in yellow gold jewelry, thinking that it is not compatible with our taste and style. An emerging designer trend though, is incorporating the fire of yellow gold with the ice of diamonds that creates a look universally breath taking.A designer captivating the attention the most discriminate starlets and jewelry lovers, is Alwand Vahan. Vahan jewelry is the life's work, and creative labor of love of Leon Calousdian, better known to his friends and associates, as Sacha [b][i][url=http://www.voguewomenshoes.com/red-bottom-shoes-summer-fall-CL2.html]Red bottom heels[/url][/i][/b]. His families' ties to fashion can be traced back to 19th century, Paris. Now, a 5th generation of fashion genius, Sacha's son Greg, who perfected his craft by working with such industry leaders, as Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and Juicy Couture, naming just a few, has joined forces in creating sexy and sophisticated Alwand Vahan jewelry.#2 Are celebrities wearing the jewelry, known for outlandish and fashion faux pas behavior?This is not an automatic dis-qualifier, but at the same time you dont necessarily want to be identified as a bizarre groupie either. Most recently Paris Hilton was spotted at the 13th Annual Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globes after-party wearing 3 gorgeous Vahan bracelets, elegant drop earrings, and a dazzling Vahan ring as she posed and pursed her signature pouting lips for the camera. Despite whatever your personal opinion may be of Miss Hilton's career, there is no dispute that she is a trendsetter and discriminate connoisseur or all things cutting edge in fashion [b][i][url=http://www.voguewomenshoes.com/christian-louboutin-evening-CL7.html]Christian Louboutin Evening[/url][/i][/b].Leading actress Kathleen Robertson of the Starz series Boss, was spotted at The Foreign Hollywood Press Association and InStyle presents, A Night of Firsts in December 2011,wearing 5 stunning Vahan bracelets.Jennifer Lopez makes quite a statement in her choice of Alwand Vahan, whether as a judge on American Idol or wearing Vahan bracelets to dress up a casual look, playing with her kids at a park in Paris. Visit Vahan on Facebook and get a glimpse of the most recent famous faces, enamored with the line [b][i][url=http://www.voguewomenshoes.com/]Chrisitan Louboutin discount[/url][/i][/b]. For myself, I think what makes me most comfortable with these pieces, is that no one celebrity is the face of Vahan, these designs are worn by all, on the basis of its beauty and merit alone. #3 Must the bracelets, necklaces or rings be worn independently so as not to look overdone or can they be combined?A key factor in statement jewelry is whether or not you will look overdone wearing more than one piece. For instance, of the Alwand Vahan necklaces I have seen, they range from a stunning sterling silver charm enhanced chain, to necklaces that can be layered or even paired with bold statement making pendants. Keep in mind, when accessorizing with bracelets worn in stacks or multiples, they should be feminine and delicate, so as pair well and lay naturally together, rather that appearing that you have just emptied your jewelry box and bank account, in a failed attempt to show off. Always pick a designer that creates jewelry that you wear to accessorize. Not one that creates accessories that wear you. Notice the object to which Sacha said, attention should be placed, I create jewelry like I would a film set: with mood, drama, and my customers wear the jewelry like actresses. When I design jewelry, I think of women as film stars, I want them to be observed envied and admired. Select pieces that let your own elegance and beauty be brought to the fore, and allows you to shimmer and glow the way you've always wanted, and were meant to.

Membres les plus populaires