Marriage let me learn to grow up

‎02-05-2016 16:06

Marriage let me learn to grow up

Once in an article to see so many words: romantic feeling is the United States, the feeling of home is realistic and I know that their unexpected romance will be thrilled, after all, the romantic life of every woman not tired of the subject, but I will not deliberately chase romance, romantic chase and destroy the tranquility of the home. marriage may make a woman become vulgar woman learn to compromise, or the responsibility of the home, but the end is slowly changing, life is always forward. choose life is full of ups and downs, since the choice of marriage is necessary with really the face of it and willing to pay the courage and determination. "This is the sentiment of a woman married life , the process of transformation, wrote very good, so I put it throughout the copy down on the diary, perhaps spiritual resonance to this text I was touched by.

Similarly, I am also a marriage siege of mostly women, 25-year-old entered the marriage hall. Immature thought my marriage full of fascination, in addition to romance or a romantic, live simple and enjoy two of the world is happy. It has been admonished me: "Marriage is not so simple but I disagree, I do not believe that everyone's experience of marriage is the same complex, life has a different romantic. So I stressed more than once in front of her husband "I must duel can not tolerate marriage without love"

Yes, I am happy and lucky, I did not like the others, after work rush to catch the vegetable market, ready for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the family, I can still live a life of leisure, free shopping shopping, leisurely home, enjoying the home public woman has been prepared cuisine; I do not like others, to tighten their belts everywhere to borrow money to buy a house, because her husband before we got married, has we bought the house, we can kick back and enjoy two of the world; mundane when I get frustrated I did not, I do not even know we hydropower, mortgage month to spend, because all this by her husband all arrangements. Enjoy at the same time I have not wanted to pay what, until one day, the mother-in-law because of excessive fatigue and high blood pressure, watching the white-haired and thin mother-in-law, I was in tears. Turned and recall old home public woman all day for us to worry about tired juggle; recall her husband braved the scorching sun busy in order to save hundreds of dollars accommodation would rather walk more than an hour to live in small hotels, I regret, and I realize I have been so selfish ......

Life experience makes me calm, mature, and gradually realized that marriage is not a person's enjoy the romance of two people, but a person's well-being. A Sister told me: "To be content with being grateful." Yes, our marriage is not sad heroine in that article, though not the reality of what is being said, there is only the happy and sweet, but the same empathy let me know the true meaning of marriage ...

a8210e57-8b29-4bec-b532-b0b7336545dd.jpg
Membres les plus populaires