My primary school years

‎02-05-2016 16:07

My primary school years

My elementary school on a total of seven years. Repetition to stay for two years.

When the primary school is 5 years, is on the fifth grade on the primary school. 2079 I was six years old, my grandmother said the hair sprouting reading, so I started elementary school reading. When our rural primary schools should be called private schools, you Kan Ma, the teacher almost entirely private teacher, and is basically a brigade Azeri, teacher wages Well, of course, you have to go to school by the parents of villagers to afford. I always suspected that China's nine-year compulsory education, school years to make the investment in compulsory education in rural areas? Our group a total of 12 production team, a radius also 34 km, but there are two primary schools. Why do two primary schools, it is also possible to rely on the east side of the production team the far side of the elementary school from the Corps, to set up a primary school in the east, but this is only the first four grades primary school to grade five brigade Elementary School to read. Our production team is somewhat to the east, so I went to the eastern part of the only four-year primary school to send Meng school.

Six years of unfettered childhood, I could not be bound by the teachers and the classroom, so the school become the inevitable choice of the first year of my primary school. When the winter cold, ah, there or in the south, the lump of soil frozen step up will crunching sound, but this did not affect the mood I do not like to go to school. Is often the case in school, I will run away, and then hiding in the school about 500 meters across Ma Tei forest, I saw other people from school just as if nothing had happened behind them home. Unconsciously, the first year of primary school passed fast the summer holidays, I'll get the transcript, saw that do not know the characters, senior fellow, and said, ah, a "stay" word!

Repetition, and repetition, anyway, was small, not sad that there is no sense of shame. The second year is the first year of the older students, people grow up one year old, much less truancy records, learn to write on the lower population hand, will read the text hometown dialect singing,

As a result, the words on the transcript becomes a "L" word, ho, and finally up a grade it.

To the second grade, a good thing finally fell on my head, I was Liu specified for the class only roll student.

As for why I Miyoshi students, most likely I was a tiny little, does not love to stir up trouble, the teacher so down.

The end result is that by the second grade, I successfully rise to the third grade. I do not know that the examination did not pass the exam, However, the teacher can not let roll student fate level, hey.

To the third grade, no longer a good thing on the second grade, exam Well, it is not know to pass not, most likely did not pass it. So, get a transcript of my heart that day was very worried, As a result, it is actually quite the midst of sadness, not too many people pass the exam, it could be a teacher have to draw lots in order to set up the repeater, I smooth up in fourth grade.

As a result, I was almost left in the fourth grade for two years.

The first year of the fourth grade, the results certainly difference was not, the results can not escape from that big word to stay. The second year, the better, I do not know ye engage in, anyway, is not better where to go, the exam teacher said, you're ready to read it. One can imagine how I was feeling depressed. The end result, however, is that my father talk to the teacher said the situation, I did not become the fourth grade Sanchaoyuanlao.

Fifth grade can be successfully promoted to junior high school is not smooth sailing, the exam two are 60 somewhat, when students learn standard pass will be able to further studies.

Now recall the seven primary schools, most depressing is that the examination of the fourth grade. In fact, I still have a strong self-esteem and do not think that he is the kind of no exam brain in people. As I stay two years in elementary school, my cousin elementary school to stay for three years, but we can in the five or six thousand junior high school graduation exam test to dozens. Perhaps under the circumstances at that time, only as intelligent and diligent people like my sister can not in the primary school repetition, like our brain did not civilized people to stay on the normal of one or two years left on a three-four years you do not surprised, Bay of houses were two men left le.

10af226f-bf81-4029-a734-b1cc71ea359c.jpg
Membres les plus populaires